Frequently Asked Questions

This section is to help answer commonly asked questions regarding memberships at Fitness Unlimited.

What exactly is electronic fund transfer (eft) and how does it work?

Your membership dues are billed automatically on the 5th of every month either to your credit card or checking account. You are always in control of your membership and have the right to change billing, etc. with a fifteen day notice. You will automatically be billed monthly unless you request to cancel or freeze your membership in the proper way. If your checking or credit card changes, you must notify the billing department as soon as possible. You are responsible for all past due charges. Fitness Unlimited will impose a $10 fee for all returned checks and credit cards regardless of the reason.

I need a receipt of my billing for reimbursement purposes (health insurance or work). How can I receive this information?

We can provide that statement for you. You may either stop by the Member Service Desk, call the club or click here to email your request. Please let us know if you want us to mail the statement out or keep for you at the club. Please allow up to one week for this request to be processed. Or feel free to take care of this yourself through our new member portal service. You can find this portal on the home page.

How do I cancel my monthly membership?

You may cancel your membership in one of two methods:
1. Either in person with a 15-day written notice
2. or by certified or registered mail (you will receive proof of receipt from the Post Office).

A cancellation by phone, fax or email will not be accepted.
Please note that non-use of the facility does not constitute non-payment or refund. Before cancelling, you are responsible for any returned monthly charges.

How do I change my address or name?

You may change your address or name in the following ways:
1. click here to fill out our change of address/name form online
2. in person at the club
3. take care of it through our member portal which can be found on the home page

How do I change my billing information for my monthly membership?

You may change your billing information with a fifteen notice. Either call the facility or come in person to fill out a receipt or change it through the member portal.

Can I suspend my membership for personal reasons?

Yes, with your monthly membership (no holds on prepaids), you are allowed to put your membership on hold for up to three months at one time (not to exceed 6 months in any given year). We require a 15 day written notice with your signature. Your dues will decrese to $5 per month for the hold period. During this time you are unable to use the club. Your dues will automatically reactivate once the freeze concludes. There is always a start back date. We do not allow for unlimited holds.

Bookmark and Share
Copyright ©2017 Fitness Unlimited. Fitness Unlimited, Health Club for Women, 364 East Milton, MA 617-698-0260